im might be gettin a gibson zakk wylde and i want to know what bridge should i get

but it doesnt matter if its not possible, i just like whammy noise
yup bigsby^^.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I think he wants something that can pull off some more extreme whammy stuff than is possible with a bigsby.

http://www.stetsbar.com/
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Stetsbar, seconded.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
Doesnt a Les Paul have a curved top? Then the Kahler Flat Mount wont work try the other one. But you cant go wrong with a stetsbar.
Quote by thetoastinator
If your going for a divebomb thing, I think your best bet is a stetsbar.
I agree with this guy. But!! A trem on a Paul is like putting shoes on a dog. Just plain wrong . IMO
"It's easier to believe than it is to think. Hence we have far more believers than thinkers."-?
"Ive been busted, discusted and couldn't be trusted"-Woody Guthrie
Gibson S1 Marauder
Epi LP Classic Quilt Top
Epi LP Standard Plus Flame Top
Yeah if you have THAT much money to spend on a Gibson zakk wylde LP, just get a guitar with a whammy instead of trying to put whammys on guitars that arent supposed to have em. I realize your a zakk wylde fan and all but you can match his sound without having his sig. gibson LP.
You can put a floyd rose on a lp but they really aren't meant for that kind of thing. I'd go for an Ibanez Rg if I were you.
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
Kahler FTW.
My rig, homes:
Godin Freeway Floyd w/ Bill Lawrence XL-500 in bridge
Dunlop Wylde Wah
Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
Crate XT120R
SIT Strings 9-42
Dunlop Gator Grip picks 1.5mm

Want:
MIM Telecaster
Ibanez RG 1570
Crate Blue Voodoo
Quote by Dynasty_
Yeah if you have THAT much money to spend on a Gibson zakk wylde LP, just get a guitar with a whammy instead of trying to put whammys on guitars that arent supposed to have em. I realize your a zakk wylde fan and all but you can match his sound without having his sig. gibson LP.

your right might as well just at least get a guitar
i wouldnt really change anything on a $3000 guitar, but if you really want it, the stetsbar or one of those Kahlers would be good
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat