I would be forever grateful if someone could give me a link to a site that lists all the notes down the fretboard but as actual music notes (for sheet music) and where they fall on the staff... Please help!!!
"His clothes are dirty, but his hands are clean" - Lay Lady Lay
3rd fret on the A string is middle C

(c one ledger line below staff) in treble clef
that might help a bit... sorry i dont have a site where its all written out.
e/ a / d /g /b /e is open strings
f / a# / d# /g# /c /f is first fret
f#/ b / e /a /c# /f# is second fret
g/ c / f /a# /d /g is third fret

all notes have a # in between them !except b/c and e/f!
All these notes above are played in first position you should try to memorize these notes if you want to start reading music
Quote by Tapir-man
I would be forever grateful if someone could give me a link to a site that lists all the notes down the fretboard but as actual music notes (for sheet music) and where they fall on the staff... Please help!!!
I know this isn't exactly what you're asking for, but you could start here.

The figures marked 1, 2 and 3 are ranges for different types of guitars.

If you're interested, the rest of this standard notation lesson is here.
All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Dr. Thomas Fuller (British physician, 1654-1734)
Quote by Freepower
For everything you need to know - gpb0216.
Fret board

Musical staff (bass and treble)

Assuming you can already read tab (i.e. your not inummerate) than this is pretty much all the music reading ability you'll ever need (ignoring vast amounts of ledger lines and aciacitura's etc.)

there. that should do it.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by phoenix_88
3rd fret on the A string is middle C

(c one ledger line below staff) in treble clef
that might help a bit... sorry i dont have a site where its all written out.

Actually, the 2nd sting 1rst fret is Middle C. My guitar teacher explained it to me yesterday how it is the actual correct pitch of middle C.
Run!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Simply, the world was too small for a man of his ambition.
Quote by ifeastonbums
GuitarSymphony you are my hero!
Quote by GuitarSymphony
Actually, the 2nd sting 1rst fret is Middle C. My guitar teacher explained it to me yesterday how it is the actual correct pitch of middle C.
When getting into discussions like this we need to remember that tones on the guitar sound one octave lower than written. Yes, the tone we produce at the guitar's second string, first fret is indeed middle C. Both of these notes represent the tone we call middle C if we use the indicated instrument to play them.
Attachments:
middle-C.jpg
All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Dr. Thomas Fuller (British physician, 1654-1734)
Quote by Freepower
For everything you need to know - gpb0216.
well, seeing that the 2nd line of the staff is specifically the pitch of the open 3rd string, moving up the staff (and fretboard) will show you that the 1st fret of the 2nd string is middle C - GS is correct
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.