Of this car crash timeline
That will eventually break us apart
Maybe that's all we are
Are ghosts as thin as dust trails
Trying to get away from
These bright headlights

Rock On
Newest Lyrics:
[url="http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=727775[/url"]Pattern Recognition

Short Stories:
Anniversary
Bravo old bean; an excellent read. Very vivid images and wonerfully worded too, i think that's the main reason i enjoyed it. Also the length was spot on; not too short not too long.
The only thing i would suggest really is where you have used the word "ghost" more than once, you could use a different description such as "shadowy sillouhette(sp?)".

Other than that thoughit's a great read, very enjoyable. There's just something about songs about roads

Could you lok at one of my latests? Your choice Thanks.
This was good, I enjoyed it. As Callum said, changing a couple of the ghosts would be a good idea; spectre and eidolon could be used instead. There was some good imagery, but you haven't overdone it which is a good thing. Using too much imagery can detract from meaning.

It's got a nice dark country beat, like Johnny Cash. I can imagine his voice suiting this song well.

Could you have a look at Rain, Rain Go Away? The link resides in my sig. Ta very much.
Thanks for the reads, fellas. I can't guarantee that I'll get to your stuff anytime soon, but I'll try.

Rock On
Newest Lyrics:
[url="http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=727775[/url"]Pattern Recognition

Short Stories:
Anniversary