I am going to be making a new guitar, and i dont exactly know where to get the body from.. i looked on ebay, and all that they have is the explorer. does anyone know where i could get the body shape from? once i get that, i know my way around how to make it from there on, iam jsut stuck on that one part.

thanks in advance.
try www.warmoth.com they'll have what you need, and if they don't you can order it...a bit expensive though
Gear:

Ibanez SoundGear SR300DX Bass

Digitech BP200
It'll give more versatillity to the guitar but I guess that dark manor, with the paint job and the EMG in the bridge, doesn't want versatillity, but power, gain and distortion
Gear:

Digitech BP200
Whats the switch for if you only have one pickup?
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
Quote by xmrchainsawx
Whats the switch for if you only have one pickup?

true
Gear:

Digitech BP200
can the EMG be coil tapped?
Gear:

Digitech BP200
oops ><... i forgot about that one... iwas just goin through all the stuff on the site... hahahaha... but yah, i think i may put a neck picup, mabey an EMG single coil... that was just the rough view of what i would like it to turn out like, i am open for suggjestions.
dont mix actives with passives unless you wanna huge mess of wires. if your going with actives put the 85 in the neck if you dont want clean sounds at all.

also are you going to be doing a scarf neck joint? is that an ebony fingerboard i see there? neck thru, bolt on, set neck? i would assume bolt on if your going with a body from warmoth