so i just bought a Fender FM 212R amp, it's awesome; 100 Watts of power, i have to leave the voume numbers on two so my parents don't get pissed. Anyway the footswitch doesn't work, i plug it into the amp but it doesn't do anything when i use it, the lights on the footswitch don't light up either.

Anyone got any advice?
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
On my amp I have to to have the distortion channel on on the amp for the footswitch to work (it basically turns the dirty channel off instead of on). No idea if your fender might be the same.
well, if youre plugging it in the right jack, and it isnt working, then i'd say the switch is broken.
My Gear:
Fender Standard Strat w/Tex-mex pups
Epi Les Paul Jr.
Epi MM-20 mandolin
Yamaha FG-110
Boss SD-1
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP80
Fender FM212R
Epi Valve Junior

Check Me Out:
Me
hmm, thanks; im going to the store i bought the amp at next week,maybe i'll ask someone there
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join