Good band but kinda boring IMO though I don't own any whole albums. I heard the Black Halo is really good and from what I heard of Karma it's good.

This should probably be in the metal forum though; I believe they're power metal. You might get more response there, at least.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
I like 'em a lot.

But they're the type of band that I find myself forgetting about or just not constantly listening to.
one of the best powermetalbands in my opinion. I don't think they sound like Dream Theater at all... "karma" and "the black halo" really are their best albums so far. Roy Khan really is one of the best clean metal singers around!
They're not bad, but I get real tired of them real quickly.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
they're really boring. imo they only have 1 good song (when the lights are out) roy khan is really not that great. he makes me want to sleep
One of the better power-metal bands around (and I like my power-metal :P ) All talented musicians, Very well-structured music, beautiful orchestrations, flawless live, and Roy Khan is one of the most stabile, solid singers in modern music today. Very good technique, and a melodic, beautiful voice, while his range is very strong, all of the notes are equal.
member #7 of the "i remember when pokemon used to be cool" club.
Pm rhcp_freak or Tanglewoodguit to join.

Quote by tronsbassplayer
you no your a bassplayer when you Llsten to the best muslc NUMETAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lol'ed SOOOOO hard at that one!!!
I really like Kamelot! Probably my favourite band at the moment, well they have been for almost 5 months now surprisingly. In my opinion, contrary to what resi said, I don't think they get old fast. The Black Halo and their new live CD are excellent. Their first two albums... hated the singer... Roy Khan brought this band to a whole new level with his vocal and song-writing capabilities.
I have nothing to put in here.
The Black Halo is an awesome album, and the song "When the Lights are Down" is friggin catchy... i dunno if i agree with the Dream Theater comparison, though.
I think that When the Lights are Down is the weakest song on that album. Come on, you have to love Abandonded, March of Mephisto, the Haunting, Momento Mori. WtLaD... weaksauce.
I have nothing to put in here.
right now I'm pretty sure, Roy Khan simply is the best vocalist metal has to offer. I love all of their albums with him singing. Imo elisabeth is their best song. And of course Farewell!
Quote by flamencogod
one of the best powermetalbands in my opinion. I don't think they sound like Dream Theater at all... "karma" and "the black halo" really are their best albums so far. Roy Khan really is one of the best clean metal singers around!

I agree. They have more of a Queensryche 'feel' to them, just way more 'epic' sounding. Just my opinion. But, I LOVE these guys as well. I just bought everything from The Fourth Legacy up to The Black Halo (literally, all 4 just arrived yesterday). All 4 of those studio albums are amazing.