thank god Frusciante has got long hair these days (and Kiedis no longer has a pony tail)
Quote by Spamwise
Wow, his singing is terrible.

whos? john's or anthony's?
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Quote by Spamwise
on the left.

bye bye
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.

Quote by I_Pwn

hes a great singer.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
Quote by xsynysterx06
hes a great singer.

the

Quote by I_Pwn

john frusciante's on the guitar, i cant believe Ostin asked that. and anthony is singing

btw i recently found out that anthony wrote that song about a time he was doing drugs with a mexican gang under some bridge. he didnt even want to tell their producer or anyone but the band about it at first (the song i mean) and towards the end where the singing is kindof high pitched on the album version, thats john frusciante's mom
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Last edited by rnrsoldier1461 at Jul 15, 2006,
Quote by xsynysterx06
hes a great singer.

but looking over some live videos from the early 90s, he (Anthony) has improved A LOT since then
Last edited by seljer at Jul 15, 2006,
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
john frusciante's on the guitar, i cant believe Ostin asked that. and anthony is singing

btw i recently found out that anthony wrote that song about a time he was doing drugs with a mexican gang under some bridge. he didnt even want to tell their producer or anyone but the band about it at first (the song i mean) and towards the end where the singing is kindof high pitched on the album version, thats john frusciante's mom

obviously you didnt watch the whole thing. dumbass. try to be smart somewhere else.....
the

Quote by I_Pwn

yes, i did watch the whole thing dumbass i dont think u know what your talking about
ok i did misread it but both of their singing was fine, and i did see the last part with john singing, i thought you meant which one was singing
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
yes, i did watch the whole thing dumbass i dont think u know what your talking about
ok i did misread it but both of their singing was fine, and i did see the last part with john singing, i thought you meant which one was singing

your calling me the dumbass even though you just admitted that your wrong. AND that i dont know what im talking about BEFORE you admit that your wrong....

good job.
the

Quote by I_Pwn

jeez calm the hell down
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
jeez calm the hell down

sorry.... i just um... yeah...

*ahem*

good day to you, sir!
the

Quote by I_Pwn