In the song "All you need is love" while it is fading out, and the band is chanting "love is all you need, love is all you need, some says (and im pretty sure its Paul) "Yes it is " and its said in reference to the previous line "Love is all you need" but anyway immediately after Paul says, "yes it is" then some musical progression of classical music is played. The beatles composed most all of their own music even the orchestrated parts but for some reason this just seems different i was wondering if anyone had any information about this part of the song. oh yes and i forgot to add that i think this part is beautiful.
No.1 member and Founder of the S.P.A.Y. club

Still Pissed At Yoko
thepart i am referring to begins precisely 3 minute and 9 seconds into the the song, Seljer, your information would be very useful,, if i had any knowledge of classical music, i just really want to know what that part is from and as your info proves its not something they just came up with, so again its the strings and i think orchestra precisly 3 minutes and 9 seconds into the song, right after paul says "yes it is"
No.1 member and Founder of the S.P.A.Y. club

Still Pissed At Yoko
Quote by Muttdog88
In the song "All you need is love" while it is fading out, and the band is chanting "love is all you need, love is all you need, some says (and im pretty sure its Paul) "Yes it is " and its said in reference to the previous line "Love is all you need" but anyway immediately after Paul says, "yes it is" then some musical progression of classical music is played. The beatles composed most all of their own music even the orchestrated parts but for some reason this just seems different i was wondering if anyone had any information about this part of the song. oh yes and i forgot to add that i think this part is beautiful.

Hi! George Martin interweaved a few parts of Glenn Miller's "In the Mood" and Bach's "Bradenburg Concerto" into the score for texture. I think there were even a few minor lawsuits due to that.