Marshall, by far, evan if its used. u cant get any better than marshall. i have had lots of amps and nothing competes with a marshall.
Bandit out of those 2.

But for them prices you can get a Vox Valvetronix or a Roland cube, depending on what you play.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
well i have a peavey bandit 112 and i have to tell for only one speaker that bitch pumps out 80 watts through the internal speaker or 100 watts speaker out. peavey is f*cking crazy. but if you have like a gibson then i would go with the marshall because marshall amps and gibson guitars just sound beautiful
Quote by backinblue52
Marshall, by far, evan if its used. u cant get any better than marshall. i have had lots of amps and nothing competes with a marshall.

You complete idiot.
Are you upstairs in your house? If so, open the window, and jump out.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Never buy a marshall unless u plan to spend a very high price on it.. I would never get a marshall combo/practice amp
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Listen to RHCP, these randoms don't know what they're talking about. >_>

They're the type of people who will say an MG50 > Peavey 6505 just because the MG is a Marshy.
Heh, I'm glad to know that I'm officialy a 'random' .. my mother always told me that I was special; but not anymore thx to you
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
Heh, I'm glad to know that I'm officialy a 'random' .. my mother always told me that I was special; but not anymore thx to you

I wasn't referring to you, rather, the people saying Marshall > "Insert Amp Brand here"
Quote by R_H_C_P
You complete idiot.

thats the funniest thing ive heard in a while... lol... but seriously... Marshall combos arent great... at least the ones under 500 bucks arent... which is why i got my Randall... course... its 399 from MusiciansFriend... and thats a bit higher than what youve listed...
Quote by die_kenny_die
ok, don't you NEED an erection before penetration?? lol. anyways, condoms do occasionally break, and you CAN get her pregnant but you probably didn't. but make her go get the morning after pill. or fall down stairs. or something.
Yeah I always get amazed by how cheap randall is! Their sound can really kick some ass IMO!
yea i like my amp... threadstarter, if your friend wants... tell him to save up for a Randall RG75G... its 75 watts... which is PLENTY of punch... i bought it cuz Ray of My Chemical Romance uses em... *Randalls in general, not the RG series* (love me or hate me) but if your friends lookin for tube... dont go RG... its Solid State... but its worth all 399 bucks
Quote by die_kenny_die
ok, don't you NEED an erection before penetration?? lol. anyways, condoms do occasionally break, and you CAN get her pregnant but you probably didn't. but make her go get the morning after pill. or fall down stairs. or something.
Quote by R_H_C_P
You complete idiot.

R H C P > You
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
normally i'd go for marshall as i love them, but....i have played on the peavy bandit and it rocks so hard its such a nice amp
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Roland Cube all the way
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Epi Les Paul Custom w/ emg 81 (18v)
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
Quote by backinblue52

Marshall makes some pretty crappy amps along with the few good ones.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.