I was ought 2 nights ago and stopped by a little club, turns out this hardcore/metal band was playing there. The name was "With faith or flames" theyre were pretty damn good, i did enjoy myself a good deal watching them, the hardcore damncers kinda weirded me out though, but back to the point they were pretty cool, their names kinda gay and during this one song they totally ripped a drum cadience from high school marching bands but besides that it was cool, i checked and they do have a myspace if anyones interested.
No.1 member and Founder of the S.P.A.Y. club

Still Pissed At Yoko
I HATE hard/core dancers. They completely ruin mosh pits with their arm swinging and girly movments.
yeah i know what you mean i was just standing there watching and they were swinging out pretty close to me and i couldve sworn they were doing on purpose,then one of them bumped into me didnt say a word, and then the same one did it again so i got pissed off and shover him into the floor, afterwords all his friends were around me wanting to fight i wouldve got my ass beat, but fortunatley for me im 6'4 200 llbs and they were all different heights but i dont think anyone of them wouldve broke 100llbs buti only look intimidating.
No.1 member and Founder of the S.P.A.Y. club

Still Pissed At Yoko
I don't get how hardcore dancers ruin mosh pits : / ..I far as I know hardcore dancers "dance" during the breakdowns...people don't really mosh to breakdowns...one moshes to faster beats, know what I'm sayin'?

And that's besides the point, I shall check this band out because I've never heard of them.
Quote by Vin2254
I HATE hard/core dancers. They completely ruin mosh pits with their arm swinging and girly movments.

there is no mosh pit without hardcore dancers. get out of the hardcore forum pussy
just checked em out, they are pretty sick.
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
harcore music is great but that gay hopping around and kicking thing is just stupid evertime im at a show with my freinds we all ways break up those pits and start a real pit with about 10 of us
Quote by brandendude
harcore music is great but that gay hopping around and kicking thing is just stupid evertime im at a show with my freinds we all ways break up those pits and start a real pit with about 10 of us

Hey you guys are cool