Please reccomend me a good amp for metal, I play stuff like Iron Maiden, Metallica, System of a Down, God Forbid, Slayer, Megadeth, Pantera, etc. I have a price range up to about $700 USD, I might be able to go a little higher, thanks in advance.
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
tube, sorry i didnt put that in before.
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
hmm, well if you save a bit more I love the mesa boogie f-50
It sounds very similar to the dual rectifier and it has great cleans too. For metal I have no doubt it's perfect.
thanks, ill check it out, anymore suggestions?
o yea, how much do u think I can find 1 for?
Thanks
Last edited by Pants99 at Jul 15, 2006,
How high do you think it will go? Price wise.
be carefull with that amp, it sounds great, but I've heard people complaining as they couldn't get goot cleans out it without a chorus.
^ I don't need cleans lol, besides if I ever did I could just use my peavey studio pro 110. Is the studio pro a good amp? I like it but i got it for free and I want to know some other peoples opinions about it to see whether it is a good peavey or one of their lower end models.
Ive never played that amp but the 5150s cleans are good once you add a chorus and you can get a chrous Pedal for 30 off of ebay. so its nothing to be concerned about
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join