Hey, I have the following gear. I need some information about it. I would highly appreciate it.

BC Rich Warlock Bronze Series

with

Seymour Duncan SH-2n Jazz Model Neck Humbucker
Seymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion Model Bridge Humbucker

Dean Markely Signature Series (Lights) (.09-.42)

Marshall MG-15 CD

Monstor Cables, CBI Cables
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The question is i just got my seymour duncans in it. I did hear that they are good pickups and they are somewhat. But the thing is they dont have enough distortion or something. The bridge pickup doesnt is much quieter then the neck and them both combined. I was wondering if it is my strings arent very good? Is my amp not good enough? Is it just me?

Reply would be appreciated.
The Marshall MGs are NOT quality amps by any means. They aren't exactly world-renowned...

If it's an issue of distortion, it's gotta be a combo of the amp and pickups... "jazz pickups"? Right there seems to be one problem.

Check out some distortion pedals.

Also, if one pickup if much softer than the others, the wiring or mounting of the pickup could be messed up. Check into that.
Looking for my India/Django.
You are not going to get the best out of your new pickups using a 15 watt Marshall MG amp. Until you get a better amplifier, the tonal improvements that the Seymour Duncan's provide will be all but wasted.
Love is not a victory march.
umm are they ajustable? cuz i have ibanez humbers and they have little screws on the sides of eache pickup and you tighten or losen those to raise or lower you pickups higher up, the louder and more cjunky
UG's HIPPIE
also on teh disortoin problem.....check out the DigiTech Grunge Disortion Pedal! i have it and it is killer! ins on muscians friend.com and is like 40 bucks i think..... check it out, oyu'll enjoy!
UG's HIPPIE
I'll try out that part about raising my bridge pickup. The dude that put it in there put it really low into the body. Low as in where the neck-pickup should be. On the Marshall part i cant do **** about that until i git a job. I am broke as hell i didnt even buy tht.

I heard from many ppl tho that the Jazz and distortion pickups would match perfectly together by alot of ppl.

Is my guitar okay though. Warlock with Duncans?
Sorry for being a double post. I wanted to know if anybody could look into my warlock, its on ZZsounds. And tell me if adjusting its height can be done. I am not good at all with wiring, i had a technition do it (even though he isnt a guitar store guy).

http://www.zzounds.com/item--BCRBRWAR

If anyone can give me any advice on how to fix this up without me having to go back to market right now i would appreciate it. Tell me if there is nething i can do about the existing pickups in it, and if i can readjust the height.
Quote by redwing_suck
Also, if one pickup if much softer than the others, the wiring or mounting of the pickup could be messed up. Check into that.

I'd look into that first of all. I mean, the MG's sound like a cat being microwaved, but you should be able to get plenty of (bad-sounding) distortion out of one...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by subzero3009
Sorry for being a double post. I wanted to know if anybody could look into my warlock, its on ZZsounds. And tell me if adjusting its height can be done. I am not good at all with wiring, i had a technition do it (even though he isnt a guitar store guy).

http://www.zzounds.com/item--BCRBRWAR

If anyone can give me any advice on how to fix this up without me having to go back to market right now i would appreciate it. Tell me if there is nething i can do about the existing pickups in it, and if i can readjust the height.

Yes, the silver screws on the left and right of the pickup ring are what adjust the height.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
^ nah, just turning the screws should adjust the height.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?