I've been agonizing over buying either a Boss RC-20XL or a DigiTech JamMan. They're only $50 apart, and they both have pretty much the same features. But with the JamMan, you can store more loops and transfer them to the computer via USB. I probably wouldn't store many loops, but it would be useful to be able to transfer them. With the RC-20XL, it has reverse playback mode and it can run on batteries, where the JamMan cannot. I probably wouldn't use the reverse mode, but it's definitely more convenient to run on batteries.

I found a guy selling an RC-20XL for a decent price, but I'm really not sure whether or not to buy it. And it's hard to find a JamMan used at a decent price.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I don't think you want to use batteries, it will chew them up like candy. I also like the built in mic preamp with XLR connector the Digitech has. I have a GNX4, and it has the Jamman as part of it's capapbilities. The mic preamp works surprisingly well, and it's really nice to have the compact flash card to move recordings around. I have a 1GB card in mine. If you can get the RC cheap, I would go for it, but the Jamman is worth the extra IMO.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Thanks for the reply. I figured the JamMan would be better as a whole. I guess I'll just have to save up a little more and try and get one new.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...