Hi guys, I uploaded a set of new songs to purevolume and I would like to know what you all think.

If you can give feedback on each of the songs individually I would greatly appreciate it. (Showing me that you actually listened to them )
I also laid out the lyrics on my bulletin for you to follow along as you listen.

When I wrote these songs, I envisioned implementing these songs into a full band, but just rate them as them as they are recorded, acoustic solo. Thanks Again

Crossing Maple

I will review/rate your band/project in return as well if you want me to.

Personally, the 3rd one is my best vocally, the 1st one is the most catchy with the 2nd song coming in a close second (This is just what I think though)
Last edited by dsw1210 at Jul 15, 2006,
Hey man, you are only allowed to post 2 RECORDINGS/TABS PER WEEK in each forum. This applies to each forum on an individual basis i.e. you can post 2 original recordings, 2 covers and 2 tabs a week if you so wish, but no more than that in each forum. It gives everyone a fair hearing!
Run!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Simply, the world was too small for a man of his ambition.
Quote by ifeastonbums
GuitarSymphony you are my hero!
You are only allowed to post 2 RECORDINGS/TABS PER WEEK in each forum. This applies to each forum on an individual basis i.e. you can post 2 original recordings, 2 covers and 2 tabs a week if you so wish, but no more than that in each forum. It gives everyone a fair hearing!
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.