Yeah so I just got a new delay pedal and I can't find any other songs with delay on them besides FCP from The Fall Of Troy.

I was wondering if anyone knew any others?

Thanks
Guitarrist living in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and looking to join a band.
I think that "of Dust and Nations" by Thrice has quite a bit of delay going on the chorus
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
Intro to welcome to the jungle by GNR
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
lots of pink floyd stuff has lots of delay
lol

i can find some of them in a second and ill edit the post
Practically anything by U2 is filled with delay. Two that come to mind right away are Pride and Where The Streets Have No Name.
dead kennedys- police truck has a great intro with delay
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
the entire rockabilly genre. "slap delay" is a characteristic feature because it came as a result of the production of music in the 50s and 60s and it just stuck. the type of delay is subtle and short, but you can definitely hear it. the delay time falls in around 80-130 ms with one return at around 50% volume. if you lengthen the delay time to around 150 ms and have a louder return, you get a "wet and splashy" surf-guitar kind of sound.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
Last edited by phobos at Jul 15, 2006,
^ That's interesting stuff, I like trying that to give a sort of "dual-guitar" effect.

For a more rhythmic delay, try Country Boy by Albert Lee. I also use this a lot.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
How about Flight Of The Wounded Bumblebee by Nuno Bettencourt.

Good luck with that.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by phoenix_88
tool has some delay in their songs

all i can think of now is the bridge of schism...
if there's delay in the bridge of Schism its miniscule. try the intro to Lateralus.
Indie bands like Longwave and We Are Scientists seem to use a fair bit of delay.