Im getting a epiphone explorer that needs alot of repair. its sanded down and ready for a new paint job and i want to give it a zakk wylde bulls eye paint job. I want to be perfect with teh paint job so i need a stencil.
This is one from ebay.

that one is to much money.. do any know a site or something that sells stencils like this?? thats cheaper? I live in canada.
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
Quote by phoenix_88
you could just measure out some circles and do it yourself.

i would know how to. i would much rather spend around 30 bucks canadian for one.
Quote by t.t deville
I have read somewere on the internet that Gibson Les Pauls are getting discontinued...is it true?
Quote by INNOCENT VICTIM
I dunno any stencils but that one seems pretty good it just all depends one yo (paint) skillz

You just put it over the guitar where you want it, and spray paint over it, and take it off. No paint skills needed.
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
You just put it over the guitar where you want it, and spray paint over it, and take it off. No paint skills needed.

Don't say that. Still takes some skill with a rattle can... Not just point and shoot.

If you get the stencil, make sure you do it just right. Google however you're going to pain it. (Spray paint, brush paint..) And make some test-passes on a piece of wood or something, stencil free.
Quote by NitroRebel
Don't say that. Still takes some skill with a rattle can... Not just point and shoot.

If you get the stencil, make sure you do it just right. Google however you're going to pain it. (Spray paint, brush paint..) And make some test-passes on a piece of wood or something, stencil free.

yeah i have a old samick body.
Quote by t.t deville
Oooh.. It is getting annoying with all the bullseye banaza around...
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
i know there is a book called how to get a factory guitar finish with spraycans (or something like that) that ordered online, comes with a few free stencils, and the bullseys in one of them

might end up cheaper than the stencil on ebay
Quote by IndieLee

LMAO! I know how you feel. I initially wanted to do Vintage White or Honey Blonde on my project but discovered some people were already doing those colors. Went and finished mine in Daphne Blue instead and now I see 2 other projects going with Daphne Blue.

Fortunately, there are millions of guitars and the chances of UGers meeting up and seeing the same finish is almost impossible.

To threadstarter, IndieLee did the Bullseye using everyday tools Good Luck!
Quote by IndieLee

haha i know alot fo people do it.. no one around here does it so ima do it.
Quote by t.t deville
Quote by Alexander_BR
i know there is a book called how to get a factory guitar finish with spraycans (or something like that) that ordered online, comes with a few free stencils, and the bullseys in one of them

might end up cheaper than the stencil on ebay

yeah i seen that book! i didnt know it came with stencil.. ill check it out. thanks
Quote by t.t deville
Quote by IndieLee

Haha, well man, yours did inspire me. However, I did play around with it and came up with something more original. Not sure if you've seen my thread or not