Ashdown Fallen Angel 60H DSP Guitar Head

or

Peavey ValveKing 100 Head

which amp is better for me? I like playing a metal type of music and i am not too concerned about having good clean tones. They cost the same but i was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the two heads. Thank you.
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
You can't see the Sticky: Amps Q and A thread and ONLY "Which Amp?" Thread
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Well, the falle nangel is a gain machine, it basically made for metal. Even with the mid knob cranked it still had that scooped mid tone when i tried it out. Not the amp for me, but it seems liek thats probably the tone you're looking for. The valveking on the other hand is not really a metal amp....
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
b52 at 100 head...i have the combo version...it can do metal very easy...
Fender CIJ Mustang
Fender Jagstang
Fender MIM Custom Telecaster
Fender MIM Strat
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender PT-100 Tuner
Boss SD-1
EH Small Clone
Vox Wah
Digitech Digidelay
I have the Fallen Angel head at work. Its got a really good Rectifieresque sound to it. A lot of gain too. Oh..and TONS of low end...which is good lol. Its a really good head for a budget. The cleans are damn good too.
thats what i was looking for. i will def. have to check this badboy out.

anyone else have opinions?
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
I should also point out about the Ashdown head (since I didnt even figure it out till just recently), theres a boost option on Channel 2 *hi-gain channel*. So switch that on and you have even MORE distortion...which is really cool.