http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Les-Paul-Style-Black-LP-400-Electric-Guitar_W0QQitemZ7337093766QQihZ016QQcategoryZ2384QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

I could be getting this guitar, and id like to ask you people if i should get it... this is what the creator of Allen guitars emailed me about, he is a close friend of everyone at Mid-Michigan Music: Hello, I believe the body is currently mahogany, but I've also seen them with a alder body and a maple top, and with a basswood body as well. 9 times out of ten though, if the neck is mahogany, so is the body. These are absolutely great guitars. Dick Wagner, of Alice Cooper in the 60's and 70's has endorsed this guitar as fantastic playing, excellent sounding, and the best value for the money. The cool thing about Dicks endorsement is, he tried the guitar, and then called us to compliment us on how well it played, sounded, and was made. He told us he would recommend it to anyone experienced guitarist looking to get the most bang for their hard earned buck. We also have a few heavy-metal bands whose lead guitarists are using, our Fred Poole signature model shredder, The Allen ELS-200 with coil tapped hot neck humbucker, and Floyd Rose licensed bridge what can't believe just how hot the pickups are. Our Allen PRS type offering boasts one of the fastest thinnest necks coupled to a carved top, and hot bumbuckers. Most guitarists are hard pressed to tell which is the copy and which is the imitated when they do a blindfolded comparison. Please give our Allens a try, you'll be pleseantly surprised. Thanks for your interest! Felipe/online-sales 989-832-9525

Tis' got hot pick-ups, nice weight, nice balance, sooooo, should i get it?
If you like it and it sounds and feels good to you then buy it. You could also look into Agiles at Rondomusic.net.
it doesnt seem that great heck even the ebay auctioned didnt talk much about the guitar rather the company. and imo some agiles would kill that thing.
Have you made enough threads on what guitar to get yet? I swear, it's every ****ing day with you. "What guitar matches, is this a good one, i have 400 dollars LOL" No onecares, try out the guitars in your ****ing price range and get what you think is best.

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

Quote by pullmeunder
Have you made enough threads on what guitar to get yet? I swear, it's every ****ing day with you. "What guitar matches, is this a good one, i have 400 dollars LOL" No onecares, try out the guitars in your ****ing price range and get what you think is best.

i swear you were put on this earth just to bitch at me, fall of a cliff
I swear you were put on this earth to bug the PISS out of ug...so, stop it. Go to guitar center or any other music store. Ask them for all the guitars in the 400 range. AND ****ING PLAY THEM. You aren't going to get anywhere making 184720398750932874 threads on UG asking the same ****ing question. I think someone has answered your question by now. Stop. Making. Threads.

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

^ OMG IM NOT EVEN GONNA READ IT! If you dont care so much, than dont look at the thread you son of a bitch, im about to report you
Oh your on my ignore, i reccomend you do the same for me, if you just post one more, your gonna be reported
****ing do it, you piece of **** MCR fan. Noone on this ****ing site want's to help you by the 5th thread you make. Take some ****ing advice from someone who's already posted. Preferably from me. here's my advice : Go Kill Yourself. You've made so many threads on this ****ing site about how you want a new guitar and people have helped you, or at least tried to, but you can't seem to ****ing read, because everytime you make a thread you ask the same ****ing ****. Just go to a ****ing guitar store, try the ****ing guitars, and buy one. It's not THAT ****ing hard, but I guess it must be because you still can't seem to grasp that simple ****ing concept.

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.