ok yesturday i played my friends acoustic guitar and i fell in love with the guitar. its really really nice. and im looking to buy an acoustic guitar. im hoping to get one like his.

his guitar is a: http://www.iwantguitars.com/store/?product=9557

and im looking to get one "like it" if not IT but i have like a $200 to $300 dollar spend limit. and im being completely serious. so yea dont be a D'word about it. and yea i know i cant really get this guitar for that price but im looking for just an amazing guitar that feels like it.
Dude, you're asking to get a 3-4 thousand dollar guitar for 300 bucks? No chance. You won't find one that plays like it either. Your best bet is to go to a store and try all the guitars in your price range and see what you like best.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
yea i know but it just felt solid like if i dropped it from like five feet it wouldn't even have a scratch on it. it projects amazing. and is sexy. im not looking for gold tuners or anything though. just maybe a really solid guitar. and im poor gosh. well not poor but no one believes in me. yea and i did go to stores and check them out. i thought they were good compared to my squire beginner pack acoustic. but like after playing that its like they are all beginner guitars.
Last edited by rcmaster0072002 at Jul 15, 2006,
Yeah... First of all, that's a Breedlove, a company known for their extraordinary quality. Second of all, that's a Breedlove CUSTOM lol, so it's the elite of the elite.

I doubt you're going to find a guitar that plays anything like it for less than around 700-1000 dollars, at least.
My God, it's full of stars!