i was playing an amp yesterday called a Waller GAX, i read the reviews and they were good, but i want to know what they're worth now. It was 250 for the head at the store. I can't find any on ebay
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
wow dude thats hard to find
thats good amp for that money

good deal mate
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
If I were you I would, look at alot of amps and not buy the first one you see, If you do that it's like getting a deisese you turn out to have an amp that you don't want. Are you a beginer, cause if you are I suggest you to look at line 6 spider II amp built in effects, its a good first amp comes in several wattage sizes from 150 watts to 15 watts they are all in affordable prices. If you aren't, You should also consider what your favorite artists use. That is how you get a good amp.
Besides you sent me this email to visit your page so you can get your dad to get the amp.
favor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know this is weird since i don't know you, but could you do me a favor? go to my thread "waller amp" and make a reply saying that waller amps are awesome and 250 bucks is a great deal for the head. i want the amp but my dad wants to know its a good deal. please just do it without any questions, please

You just want to get an amp.
Quote by Guitargod12345
If I were you I would, look at alot of amps and not buy the first one you see, If you do that it's like getting a deisese you turn out to have an amp that you don't want. Are you a beginer, cause if you are I suggest you to look at line 6 spider II amp built in effects, its a good first amp comes in several wattage sizes from 150 watts to 15 watts they are all in affordable prices. If you aren't, You should also consider what your favorite artists use. That is how you get a good amp.
Besides you sent me this email to visit your page so you can get your dad to get the amp.

You just want to get an amp.

he sent me that same thing

yea i say you should get a line six mate
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
dude. they are worth WAY more than 250. its not even funny how much more they are worth compared to that
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
dude, im not a beginner, and i've tested the amp, and read the reviews
Quote by Sir-Shoelace

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
i wanna see some reviews mate. plus since these arent that known i wouldnt trust their reliability. like said gotta crank the amp to find its true sound
go to harmony-central.com and search for an amp by brand name. find "waller amplification" and all the reviews are within the link. everyone gave it like a 9-10 for sound quality and 8-9 for reliability and durability. and i did crank it, it sounds sweet
Quote by Sir-Shoelace

THE PIT
yea dont show your dad this thread; instead show him all the good reviews if he really needs convincing. never heard of wallers before though.
he saw the reviews, he just doesn't trust the store, he wants to make sure i'm getting a good deal, and sorry about the favor pm's, i was being an unpatient idiot
Quote by Sir-Shoelace

THE PIT
Quote by Guitarplaya27
yea i say you should get a line six mate

I personnally would diasagree with that advice. First of all do you really need 100 watts? And bare in mind this is a solid state amp. Whether your a beginner or not, in this kind of price range i think you should be looking at vox ad30, ad50 etc. or the roland cube series depending what styles of music you like to play. These amps have great tones and are very versatile.