Is there such thing as a recording "thing" that i acn plug into my computer, and i plug my mics on the the "thing"? Because i haev this shure 12a and i cant use it because its jack has three lines and im sure it acnt plug into the 1/8 jack. Does any one know opf a "thing" like this?
an adapter you mean. You should be able to find one, your mostly likely gonna need to find an XLR (3 Pin) -> 1/4" (Guitar End) and then get a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter. This can be handy because you can then plug in both 1/4" and XLR cables which are a standard int hemusic industry. However recording like this will probably not give u amazing quality but will work.
You can use an interface device with your computer, plug the XLR end into it and it should have a 1/8" out. Some also have preamps so they will work better than adapters.

Or if you're just too cheap, you could buy an XLR - 1/4" impedance transformer then a 1/4" - 1/8" adapter. I don't recommend this though.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
yeah its just because the computer mic goes hissss when its idle. I dont like hisssss. I want to use this shure to see if it will hissss. if so, ima save for an sm57