You cant find Mesa prices online (at least youre not SUPPOSED to be able to). Unless you check eBay. But thats for used stuff. Try going to a music shop and asking them...
Quote by Blinded0n1sidE
You cant find Mesa prices online (at least youre not SUPPOSED to be able to). Unless you check eBay. But thats for used stuff. Try going to a music shop and asking them...

Don't be a douche, retailers are not suppose to advertise the price of mesa boogies online so companies don't end up competing with eachother. This is for informational purposes.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Dual Rec NEW = 1699 V30 4X12 cab NEW = 899

Can we say, Holy Crap...
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by Funky P
Don't be a douche, retailers are not suppose to advertise the price of mesa boogies online so companies don't end up competing with eachother. This is for informational purposes.

Easy there Tonto. Im tellin it like it is. If he wanted to know how they are he could have just said "How much are Mesas?"

Ohhh and he makes a point.
Quote by guitarrocka205
Dual Rec NEW = 1699 V30 4X12 cab NEW = 899

Can we say, Holy Crap...

Two Rock Custom Onyx=$4150.00 Two Rock 2x12 Cab=699

Psh, Mesa isn't holy crap...and that's not even the most expensive two rock.

Mesa is middle of the road.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

But nonetheless Mesa Boogie is the ****.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Quote by Blinded0n1sidE
Easy there Tonto. Im tellin it like it is. If he wanted to know how they are he could have just said "How much are Mesas?"

Ohhh and he makes a point.

He did say that...

i played a single rec today and it sucked....was this cause it wasnt cranked?
it was realllly muddy.
or was it cause the tubes didnt warm up or whatever?
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
could be a lot of factors, but consider it really does take a while to get used to the active EQ if you've never messed with it before. When you adjust the treble and gain, the range of all the other EQ controls change too, so one little turn can completely adjust your whole sound. It took me a good amount of time to figure out the Mark IV's eq, and I'm still learning.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
oh...well i just set it to how i play at home (i was at a store)
it sounds saturated(i like that)..but it was as if i was playing on the neck pickup with maxed gain and all EQ set to SUCK!
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
^You either had to crank it or you didn't EQ it right
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Yeah dude Mesa take a long time to get used to. Like Erock said...everything you turn, even if its the slightest bit, will effect everything else on the board.

Remember people, with Mesas the two strongest tone controls on the board are the Gain and the Treble controls...sinse they lie first in the signal chain. Plus it doesnt hurt to have it cranked.
My teacher had a Mark IV, and even though he likes to tweaks his amps to death, he never stayed away from the manual's "preferred settings", they are awesome!
Quote by Anty 7
My teacher had a Mark IV, and even though he likes to tweaks his amps to death, he never stayed away from the manual's "preferred settings", they are awesome!

yeah, I actually set mine to the preferred settings, and based everthing off those, they are really good. You can use their preferred EQ settings, and just adjust the 5 band graphic EQ to get a lot of different tones.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids