I saw Reel Big Fish and MxPx last night at the Electric Factory in Philly (Streetlight Manifesto was there too). As Reel Big Phish was playing, I was just like wow, this is what ska is. There are few groups that come close to the awesomeness of them. If you ever get a chance to see them live check em out they're sweet. For the true fans, it might be a tad bit annoying to hear constant chants for "Beer".
Everyone band together and vote Hanson in as the best band of 2005!
**** Beer, 241's where it's at!
But yeah, I got my ticket yesterday, I'm going Monday! It'd gonna be so awesome... But we (my friends and I) are gonna kick anybody's ass that dares mosh in the skankin circles... I was at a show last night where we started a circle, and then sumhow landed with my friend elbowed in the ribs and my ass on the floor... wtf!?
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"
i saw Reel Big Fish, Mxpx, and Streetlight on monday...5 days ago.... I have always loved Reel Big Fish and Streetlight(old band: Catch 22(and another band mixed with them))

This was one of the best concerts
When will I know that I really can't go
To the well once more - time to decide on.
Well it's kiliing me, when will I really see, all that I need to look inside.
Come to belive that I better not leave before I get my chance to ride,
RHCP
Quote by I Hate Music
I saw Reel Big Fish and MxPx last night at the Electric Factory in Philly (Streetlight Manifesto was there too). As Reel Big Phish was playing, I was just like wow, this is what ska is. There are few groups that come close to the awesomeness of them. If you ever get a chance to see them live check em out they're sweet. For the true fans, it might be a tad bit annoying to hear constant chants for "Beer".

You stole wilty's icon.
Quote by RCT2head
**** Beer, 241's where it's at!
But yeah, I got my ticket yesterday, I'm going Monday! It'd gonna be so awesome... But we (my friends and I) are gonna kick anybody's ass that dares mosh in the skankin circles... I was at a show last night where we started a circle, and then sumhow landed with my friend elbowed in the ribs and my ass on the floor... wtf!?

While I totally appreciate why you said that(seriously, pit fighting and stuff like that is so ridiculous. People who do that need to exert their excess testosterone in knitting or something. Actually, I hate the people who try to tell you that flailing their arms like a spazz-intentionally trying to hit people-is ART. **** 'em.), don't be a nazi about it. Ignore them, the general consensus at a ska gig will be that they're ass-hats anyway. If they were true Reel Big Fish fans, they'd skank peacefully e.g refer to Thank you for not moshing.
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
Quote by I Hate Music
For the true fans, it might be a tad bit annoying to hear constant chants for "Beer".

You have the best UG name.
Ever.

I'm going Thursday, anyone else?
Circle that A, motherfucker!
I'm seeing them Wednesday with Avail and some band called Rancid.
Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
I masturbate while my parents are home anyway. Sometimes I invite everyone in the living room for a "family meeting", then spontaneusly whip it out and start beating it. I love family meetings.
Quote by OaklandRaider24
I'm seeing them Wednesday with Avail and some band called Rancid.

Never heard of Rancid.

I never really got into Reel Big Fish, maybe I'm not listening to the right songs.
This is what you get.
This is what you get.
This what you get when you mess with us.
Quote by Warm-And-Fuzzy
You have the best UG name.
Ever.

I'm going Thursday, anyone else?

at the revolution??.........cuz im going to that one too
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
i was pissed i missed them when they came by
i was on vacation but two of my friends got backstage passes and other sweet **** like that
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
i was supposed to go to that, I had tickets and all, but something personal happened at the last minute, and I couldn't go.
"The Day that I die is the day that I shut my mouth and put down my guitar" - Bradley Nowell of Sublime

R.I.P- 1996
im going this coming monday...the 24th i think.....my dad likes them so hes goin too, me n my friend gonna teach him how to skank, its gonna be a damn good time
i went, it kicked ass!
streetlight shoulda switched spots with mxpx... everyone left before mxpx...
reel big fish was so ****in hilarious... they played sr like 20 times in different styles, pausing every time to say 'this is a new 1 off our live album, it's called sr'... the last time they said that, they said then played beer... which at the end of that, they were all like 'and now u have nothin to yell at us!'1
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"
I would love to se MxPx in concert
Quote by apocalypse13

Quote by Beckerism
I ain't ghetto foo! I's just keeping it real!

Keep it real man.
Click.
they weren't all that great... i could only stick for like 4-5 songs before it got to be too much... they sucked live, didn't put on much of a show, as well as all their songs sounded bout the same...
yeah
i just dont think people realize how bigthey could be if they would put a lot of energy in concerts
like kiss, acdc
Quote by apocalypse13

Quote by Beckerism
I ain't ghetto foo! I's just keeping it real!

Keep it real man.
Click.
Hahaha, aren't MxPx Christian Punk? But not that theres anything wrong with that.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.
Wait you saw Reel big fish, MxPx, and Streetlight Manifesto...and Streetlight isn't in the title with the other too? :|
ok, you guys must be on crack, MxPx are one of the best live bands you'll ever see. however, you gotta be right up front to REALLY get into it, i've seen them almost 10 times, and they have blown me away every time. and incase any nay sayers are gonna say "Well you must not know a good concert then" i've been to clost to 75 concerts everyone from aerosmith to godsmack to rancid to reel big fish/goldfinger tour. also for the last damn time MXPX ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN BAND, THEY ARE CHRISTIANS IN A BAND!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so sorry, excuse me for living,
I didn't know, didn't know your a psycho!
-Carolines Spine "Psycho"