I know how almost everyone loves Agile's but has anyone ever tried any of the other brands from Rondo's? I found one that I kinda like asthetically. Thing is I never really heard any feedback on it. Does anyone know anything about the SX KY1 CUS 22? Is it worth taking a random plunge or should I just stay away from it.
Quote by neocon58
Retarded pinky? I was excpecting a picture of a pinky in a wheelchair, repeadtedly saying 'pinkay' and grinning.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Rondo actually makes SX, they just sell them. I own one of their lower end ones, and it's not very good, better than a Squire.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
no they don't make em. I was just refering to the line that they sell. Which SX do you own Mike? Same question to you Iliuvpowerchords. And thanks for responding.
Quote by neocon58
Retarded pinky? I was excpecting a picture of a pinky in a wheelchair, repeadtedly saying 'pinkay' and grinning.
ive heard that its not even worth it to get a lesser model than an AL-2000 or AL-2500
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Dam. I wish they had a higher end Agile that looked like this. I can get out to try own out since Rondo's it out of state.
Quote by neocon58
I own a SX SST62.
It's decent, the pickups are extremely weak. The fretboard is above-average for a low end guitar, and it stays in tune decently when using the whammy bar, but eventually goes out. Good starter guitar, but not a good buy for someone looking to upgrade.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
I had one of the GG1 Jr models with P90s. It was actually very nice. The only problem was the tuners were pretty bad and needed to be replaced. The P90s had a really nice tone.

I have one of the $99 GG1 Mahogany models on order just to see how it is.
I don't care about the pickups honestly cause they will most likely be replaced. I heard the GG models were good but I never fancied them. I guess it isn't worth the money for me in the long run. Meh... Thanks for everyones help but it seems like I won't get it after all unless it's a gift from family or something. Thanks peoples.
Quote by neocon58
They're about as good a guitar as you're gonna get for that price, that goes for all of their models across the board IMO.