does anybody else here play some songs on their electric unplugged? i think some songs sound better like that since its sounds more acoustic, or am i just weird? should i buy a cheap acoustic or just keep on like that
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
ive done it before but i just prefer acoustic stuff on my acoustic because of the sound but if you dont want to bother others but still hear what your playing then go for it
I only do that when I need to play guitar quietly, as I have acoustics.
Quote by Rox0r713
I nominate giveitaname87 for UG's "Most likely to be a Serial Killer" award.
Wouldn't that make a kinda low sound...

Yes get a acoustic. And no get a good one.
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
i dont need a good one, i would just mess around with it on some songs that i think sound good on acoustic. i cant afford it anyway, i just bought a new electric not even a week ago.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I do that all the time for when im learning tabs or whatever on the computer, because my accoustic dosent have the higher fret access.
yeah i do that fpr sp,e things like when im practicing at 3 AM. but gennerally i just bust out the accoustic.
My friend got a squier electric in october and still doesent have an amp. He plays everything unplugged. I do my warm up unplugged, I dont think people in my house want to hear the same patterns played over and over for hours when im practising.
Minister of Zeppelinism, PM TheHeartBreaker to join
#6 member of the oasis fan club
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
'89 fender american strat
Vox ad15vt
Peavey raptor plus EXP(bridge: alnico 2 pro)
yamaha f-310p
i learn all my songs unplugged or accoustic. i rarely learn new things with disortion.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
I do it all the time. I don't know why...Oh yeah its because I have a **** amp!

But yes I do it a lot.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
get a microphone and stick it in front of the strings..plug that into your amp.
if not..look at ibanez acoustics.
awesome.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
I play acoustic when i dont have an electric guitar and amp available, but over all i enjoy playing electric guitar more.I geuss some electric guitar songs could sound better played on acoustic,but it'd have alot to do with the person's opinion.
i play unplugged when i feel lazy and not like gettin my amp out, and 2nd, every guitar player should have at least one acoustic.