i'm thinking chaning the pickup of my ibanez baritone ax110xl

the stock pickup gets some of feedback but i like the bass

i think the emg h4 is a good option to kill feedback and have a litte more treble, somebody has this pickup installed on their guitar?

which other pickups would be good for a baritone??
emg 81 on the bridge
emg 85 on the neck

thats what i rock and i couldnt be happier
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
The threadstarter's guitar only has one humbucker...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
so the emg 81 will have zero feedback using high gain?

i'm not very sure how does it works the emg active pickups
yes i have a gnx2 that has noisegate but seems to be a bit weak so thats why i need a pickup with zero feedback

any other options than the emg 81?
hmm, Dimarzio X2N? Seymour Duncan Invader?, I haven't used them though
Gear:

Ibanez SoundGear SR300DX Bass

Digitech BP200
1. EMG 81 will NOT eliminate feedback.

2. That Ibanez is made of basswood or agathis. Both those woods sound muddy with EMG active pickups.

3. korn56 - you'd be better off investing in a noise gate of some kind instead of a new pickup.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Well, EMG 81 would definately sound good in mahogany. Sorry, I made an assumption on the material, since that's what most of the other AX series guitars are made of. I still think a noise gate would be a better choice.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor