Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
ya, it was a joke
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
^OOO, and i just opened a bottle of shampaine to celebrate my great thread, until you say you were joking.
I dont get what you guys are saying but is that mini valveking good or not. I use a 30 watt SS in my room at the moment and something like that looks ideal cause everyone here says the epi valve junior isnt to great...
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
^No one really would know if it's good seeing as it isn't released yet

EDIT: the VK combo, not the VJ
Last edited by markom89 at Jul 16, 2006,
Actually, a couple of people have said they really liked their Epi Valve Jrs, especially the head version.
Hi, I'm Peter
yea I remember jenny I think saying the head was alot better than the combo but im not looking to get a head and cab, and lol I didnt know it hadnt been released yet, did it say when it would be released?
Quote by King ofKumbucha
The original release combos had alot of hum, the heads that they put out a few months later had the problem fixed. Combos that are being produced right now are just as good as the heads. It's just the original combos that everyone keeps talking about.
Quote by markom89
The original release combos had alot of hum, the heads that they put out a few months later had the problem fixed. Combos that are being produced right now are just as good as the heads. It's just the original combos that everyone keeps talking about.

oh ok, is there a way to know if its an old one or new other than playing it and figuring it out?
Quote by King ofKumbucha
they were supposed to have the "new" ones out after december, but just this month samdaking bought a combo and said it was humming.

no clue if its still a problem, or something with his rig.

i went with the head, then plugged it into an mg speaker.
its for practice.
for that, its probably one of the best bedroom amps ive played and ive played a ton of them.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I see, well I would obviously try it out before I bought but hopefully i'd notice the hum before I bought it.
Quote by King ofKumbucha