So... I've been thinking about buying a new guitar. I really like the Gibson Les Paul Goddess. Can someone tell me wha they think of this guitar and any other suggestion are greatly appreciated.
What is your:
Budget,
Current Amp,
Taste in music.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Budget, about a hundred bucks a month, um, marshal forgot which model, small though, and i like rock
Quote by Rock-Hard-Kore
So... I've been thinking about buying a new guitar. I really like the Gibson Les Paul Goddess. Can someone tell me wha they think of this guitar and any other suggestion are greatly appreciated.

In most cases with gibson you're paying for the name, there are some good gibson guitars (quite a few) but in most cases, they play the same as most LP copies.
Quote by Rock-Hard-Kore
Budget, about a hundred bucks a month, um, marshal forgot which model, small though, and i like rock

That doesnt help.
How much do you have NOW and when are you going to buy the guitar.
By any chance it isnt a Marshall MG?
Rock... What kind of rock? Led Zep, Jimi Hendrix etc.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Um, system typeish, a bit heavier, um, gee at the longest in a year, and i do believe its an mg, y yes, it is, an mg10cd
Quote by Rock-Hard-Kore

Hundred bucks a month? Gibsons Les Paul Goddesses are $1600 at Musicians Friend, original price of $2,500.

That's 16 months to pay for a guitar.
Look into the Epi Elitist LP. It's probably a bit cheaper than the Goddess and might sound better. Unless you're looking into the Goddess because of the weight. What about the Goddess appeals to you?
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Well a hundred bucks a month huh? So your gonna save for about a year so around $1,000.00USD?I say get an epiphone elitist or any other good Les Paul style guitar or one that's similar to the godess if that's what you like and then spend the rest on a better amp which you are gonna need.
What younpilgrim said was good about the guitar but use some of the money for a better amp.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I think with $100 a month hes talking about getting finnancing. Well man if you do that i suggest you try out some PRS guitars some of them sound better than gibsons but they tend to cost a bit more. That Les Paul goddess though is just a flashy thing, get an LP standerd its cheaper and will probably sound about the same.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
yeah, the main thing that got me was the flashiness, but the weight to, and that its a gibson (nto sure if it really matters), but i like gibsons