Is there anyway that I could wire up a Marshall 10watt and Marshall 30 watt to make a 40 watt? Jw...
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
I believe you can, you can either remove one of the speakers from the amp and then connect the two wires from that to the other amp, or you could keep the speakers in the amp and buy some sort of spliter. Not totally sure but I think you can
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
If one of ur amps has a line out jack, you could just do that. All you do is put a cable into there and into the input of the other amp
Quote by candy_rock
If one of ur amps has a line out jack, you could just do that. All you do is put a cable into there and into the input of the other amp

SWEET! I always wondered what the line out was for. Thanks man. It'll be alot easier than rewiring crap.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
yea i use it too for that
it takes away from the volume of the second amp though (the thats receiving the signal from line out of first amp)
but thats it.
its basically now a speaker.
BUT! make sure you dont crank the 30 watt while the 10 watt is cranked too.
too much power i would think...and the speaker in the 10 watt is gonna go soon too.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
My Marshall has an line out jack in the back, so i just run a cable from that to the input of my other amp. I put put the gain on around 3 on the second amp so it sound really bluesy.
But it also makes it seem a lot more powerful.
Again, even though I might have said this many times, please post pics if your amps explode.
Quote by Invictious
Again, even though I might have said this many times, please post pics if your amps explode.

Hahaha. Nice. Classy.
No, you can't slave a 10w to a 30w and get 40w. Regardless of how much input you're shoving into your 30w, you'll get the same maximum output from the 30w. You'll get more gain, but not more output... before something inside your amp fails anyway (although, you should be able to get more than 30w from your 30w, as is usually the case with most amps).
Last edited by greenbox at Jul 16, 2006,
You can however run both amps at once, you just need a splitter box or an effect pedal with stereo outputs
Quote by obey_yourmaster
Is there anyway that I could wire up a Marshall 10watt and Marshall 30 watt to make a 40 watt? Jw...

hmm, would i be right in assuming that these are MGs? if so, then they'll sound crap anyway, and will break soon too. i recomend the splitter idea though, since that sounds safest.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...