ok ive asked this a bunch of times in other threads but no one has answered me.. has anyone ever tries the Slash signature crybaby wah? is it worth the $170 price tag? also, its supposed to have built in distortion, is this good, or is it better to have a distortion pedal seperate from the wah pedal?

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Its a great wah but the Dime wah works better with distortion.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
i got the wylde wah, never tried teh slash one :-/
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
just get the crybaby original. its the cheapest one but its the best
dude that thing looks badass, i wish i could afford one but 170 for wah is a little steep. but yes it has built in distortion
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by COB4ever
just get the crybaby original. its the cheapest one but its the best

The wah on an original Crybaby sounds like a drowning puppy...
Quote by happytimeharry
The wah on an original Crybaby sounds like a drowning puppy...

yep, i do know that much

Quote by rnrsoldier1461
dude that thing looks badass, i wish i could afford one but 170 for wah is a little steep. but yes it has built in distortion

yeah i thought 170 was a little steep too, but it looks like it does what i want.. im just not gonna be a ble to get to guitar center for a week or two so i was wondering if anyone else had tried them

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Last edited by ScreaminBlues25 at Jul 15, 2006,
sounding like a drowning puppy is wrong
as is posting a wah question in the electric guitar forum
Quote by steven seagull
good, however give yourself a pat on the back for starting a thread that contains a picture of Optimus Prime!

Quote by Schneiderman
This thread sucks and is now about slot cars.
Quote by caughtinamosh
sounding like a drowning puppy is wrong
as is posting a wah question in the electric guitar forum

sorry for being such a disturbance...

Quote by richwatkinson