What is the best Ibanez out there? Best one for a good price?
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
The top end ones that are worth like $3000. Or the JEM..

Good price? S470DX, RG1570.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Quote by altarofdemise
The top end ones that are worth like $3000. Or the JEM..

Good price? S470DX, RG1570.

The SZ line is also very, very good for the price.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
rg1570 is the cheapest prestige so that would be the best but still relatively cheap guitar.
I'd say the s470 is good for the price because it has a good trem and wood for $500

The most expensive non-custom/exclusive ones are the J.Custom, Jem, and RGT320 (the one with the quilt)
j custom FTW!
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by joel_grieve
j custom FTW!

Indeed. NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING can match the worksmanship of a J Custom.
Originally posted by priest.fan.
yeah, I suffered deep emotional scars when I learned that easter was in fact about jesus, and not a giant bunny sneaking into peoples houses uninvited
I think the rg1570 gives you the most bang for your buck even if it isn't the best ibanez
Not taking any online orders.
j customs are probably the best in the current production line (of their rock/metal guitars), but best in terms of value for money is probably either an rg1570 or an rga121 (if you want a fixed bridge). In my opinion.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
THere's the $2000+ RGT's

neck-thru body and AAA flame tops. Pretty decent, but more overpriced than Gibsons.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Quote by Funky P
THere's the $2000+ RGT's

neck-thru body and AAA flame tops. Pretty decent, but more overpriced than Gibsons.

If you're gonna pay that much, just go ahead and get a J Custom. The AANJS (AANJ Special) on J Customs provides fret access that's as good as RGT's.
Originally posted by priest.fan.
yeah, I suffered deep emotional scars when I learned that easter was in fact about jesus, and not a giant bunny sneaking into peoples houses uninvited
Quote by dementedpuppy
What is the best Ibanez out there? Best one for a good price?

Oh sh*t, the best ibanez? Here comes the SZ over RG club..

For price the Rg1570.
Quote by norvan
If you're gonna pay that much, just go ahead and get a J Custom. The AANJS (AANJ Special) on J Customs provides fret access that's as good as RGT's.

almost as good, not quite.

But the actual j-custom is a much better guitar IMO, and is a better buy. The only thing going for the RGT is the through neck.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?