Ok i don't have a lot of things to say about this song, but:

It?s a clean or maybe acoustic intro, then it repeats into the same thing but it?s become distorted but it?s a very tight lead sound.

It?s a heavy song. I can't remember if there' is wah or not i don't think so.

I don't remember lyrics; i probably wouldn't be here if i did.

I would appreciate the help, thanx.
Quote by McClean05
Sweep picking if i could actually get faster at it. But overall . . everything. Every technique in guitar playing is worth learning or playing. Nice thread by the way
that can be any song, do you happen to know what genre?
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
Like Metallica.
Quote by McClean05
Sweep picking if i could actually get faster at it. But overall . . everything. Every technique in guitar playing is worth learning or playing. Nice thread by the way
testament (band)? im not so sure. they're thrash
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
yeah that could be a lot of songs... Mosuito song - Queens of the Stoneage?

Fade to black - Metallica?
Harvester of sorrow - metallica?
A completely wild guess but im gonna have to say Enter Sandman by Metallica. Find out and tell me if im right
Gib·son: noun. A dry martini garnished with a small pickled onion.
Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria maybe?
i was modest about it before... but i am the ****ing man
Not enter sandman. Nor Fade to Black Nor Harvester of sorrow.

I'll look on like itunes for testament and see if any previews fit.
Quote by McClean05
Everyone its The Unforgiven by Metallica. Thats the one!!! thanx for yalls help!!
Quote by McClean05
i thought you said it was "like metallica" as in "similar to metallica" as in "thrash"

Last.fm