i have an old Epi LP special that i NEVER play.
i want to paint it and stuff, just for fun.
how do i get my current coat off now?
i already did some stuff like pup rings, i made a pickguard to fit it cause a regular LP one doesnt fit, and some new knobs.
i am going to get a nitrocellulose gold sparkle hopefully.
some pickup covers.
new pots for volume and tone.
just a normal setup.
fret job.
how much is this gonna run me and is it even worth it.

EDIT: i forgot my second question.
are there any websites that i can customize my guitar online to get a visual of what i want?
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
you would have to photoshop it....

to remove your actual finish you remove the hardware and electronics and just sand it all away
photoshop?

and all i need to do is just take the neck off (?) and basically take everything else off too.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
you could mask the neck too but its better if you remove it..... you just need to remove every thing on the body, hardware, pickups, pickguard, electronics, bridge.... EVERYTHING!
then sand all the paint off and you are ready to go.

EDIT: sorry about saying the photoshop thing.... some guitars work here: http://www.nymphusa.com/kisekae/kisekaeE1.asp
just saying: how can you have been on the internet for 3+ months and NOT kno photoshop?
Quote by mangablade
just saying: how can you have been on the internet for 3+ months and NOT kno photoshop?

Because Instead of being informative, and explaining NOOB questions like this, guys like you would rather just rip on him for his ignorance to draw attention away from your lack of testes.
P.S. Photoshop is a program for art/design work that is very popular in the states.
Last edited by JinxxxOnU at Jul 16, 2006,
The guitar is made out of plywood.

I know because I own one as well.

If its still worth it to you, then go for it.

Oh, one question, did yours have REALLY small pots too? I was surprised at how small the ones were in mine.
Quote by red star
"If its good enough for gay cowboys, its god enough for you."

Quote by Dyaxe666
you guys are all idiots! SRV played a schecter C1 Blackjack thrugh a metalmaster into a Krankensteing, GOD!
Quote by JinxxxOnU
Because Instead of being informative, and explaining NOOB questions like this, guys like you would rather just rip on him for his ignorance to draw attention away from your lack of testes.
P.S. Photoshop is a program for art/design work that is very popular in the states.

hey i didnt make a personal attack on the guy, let alone make a comment on his testes.

if he said something like "I live in Uganda" or some faraway place which is a bit technology deprived, i'd'ave totally understood. but i mean, i have friends without computers that kno about photoshop, its like saying you dont know Pepsi or the Superbowl, unless you dont like in North america, i'd think youre wierd not to know about them.
Admittedly, I may have been a bit rash, but HOW exactly does your post help him with his problem OR his self esteem? I meet people everyday that don't know all that I do, but that will not prevent me from trying to help without making light of their lack of knowledge.
This forum is here to instruct, not ridicule. We're ALL here to learn, Even the most informed among us. Try to keep that in mind