So me and my guitarist have some combo amps and are looking for some cabs to output the amps for just the "head". We like the distortion it has and were dirt poor. SO about 300USD for a good cab. What do the UGers think would be good?
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
kustom wav cabs, carvin sx cabs or epiphone so cal cabs
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by Refixer

Yep.

Might be able to find a 412 on ebay for 300 shipped, if not, get a new 212.
Quote by 13Flxxrocker

Yeah. I own two older (like when they first came out) Behringer cabs. The older ones are wwwaayyy better then all the new ones IMO. The speakers are a lot better and the build is better as well. But still, for the price, theyre awesome.

Untill you can get a Mesa Standard Recto cab.
Vader cabs are great too. Right now they have free shipping.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by Pieter-Jan
Won't behringer cabs totally destroy your tone?

No, Behringer cabs are pretty good. They may effect your tone a litte but you are only paying $200 for it so you can't complaint really. I have one at my practice place and it sounds pretty good.
ya Vader Cabs are good but there like 700 USD but yes shipping is free i may get one before august. I say look at avatar it seems lik eyour best bet for now
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by jmac72187
No, Behringer cabs are pretty good. They may effect your tone a litte but you are only paying $200 for it so you can't complaint really. I have one at my practice place and it sounds pretty good.

Exactly. Plus they handle a lot of wattage, and it takes A LOT to get them to go flabby on you. My $200 Behringer cab/s project (i.e. sound louder, more full, have more low end..etc.) a lot better then my friends new Crate cab loaded with "Celestion Designed" speakers.