My forth song so far. The music is sort of different, my own style, its very majory, then goes minor.

Tell me what you think Crit for Crit.

The unknown path comes within
But the question to be asked is will you sin
All that remains is...

Complexity is straight forward
The reason is so forth;
There?s truth and lies,
No matter what your disguise?

All that remains is nothing
There?s nothing to be told
No one will come...
We came for nothing?

The way you move with your style
Is something to not deny
Rejection is bittersweet
Its something that will get you beat?

All that remains is nothing
There?s nothing to be told
No one will come...
We came for nothing?

So as this comes to a close
There?s a message that no-one will know
There?s nothing left for anyone,
For anyone?
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Pretty original, man! I really like your style, it's freshing and doesn't get annoying easily, which is great. Please continue posting lyrics, I'd like to see more stuff from you because I think it's very interesting. ROCK ON!
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Sounds like a rock-pop song ^^ I really didn't manage to capture the main idea for this lyrics but still it's just not the stuff that I like, doesn't mean it's bad!
it was so kind of weird, but, im a very weird person, so weird that there alot pf people i know who are worried about me, but away form mi social ineptness, i found that song, as i sed rather weird, and interesting, infact, i loved it ,

crit my work please, link is in my sig
PSN: Noverion