So i dont remember there being a thread on this, but comcast has got a good amount of metal music videos on demand. Music Choice, Havok, and MTV2 on demand all carry new ones frequently. There was even a cryptopsy video on the other day. Its nice to see that Metal is getting a bit of recognition.

On a related note, concert on demand has Type O Negative, Sepultura, and Skinny Puppy concerts available.

Anyways i thought id use this thread so that the people who watch for these music videos could give a heads up to others about what videos are on each week.
dude i just recently found a "MANOWAR" concert on the concert on demand!! .......eh but music choice and headbangers ball on demand usually suck once in a while you'll get a behemoth or dragonforce video but for the most part it sucks its all metalcore. but maybe we just get different listings based on location
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
i saw dragon force, arch enemy , sworn enemy, in flames vidoes all on TV
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Hmm... I should check out my comcast on demand. I never really watch TV.

*Goes to check TV*
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I've seen a fair amount of metal bands though they all are very well known. I've actually heard gotten into some bands Via Music Choice Metal(the channel)or heard a song of theirs for an upcomming album which i later bought(pretty much power metal stuff) and at 11 o'clock PM on Mondays and Thursdays they play all Death/Black kinda stuff you wouldn't find on in the daytime. The bands aren't extremely underground but it's cool to listen to once in a while.
There was a freakishly good Headbangers Ball a month or two ago where there were actually more good metal bands than metalcore bands!

It even had Naglfar.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
120 Metal Minutes on MTV2 is usually quite good, although there always is a lot of metalcore videos.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by Dobzilla
I gave up watching tv to see metal a loooong time ago

Same.
Quote by andrewbiles
120 Metal Minutes on MTV2 is usually quite good, although there always is a lot of metalcore videos.

Is it on everyday? What time?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
I was watching Headbanger's ball last wednesday, some really good bands, cannibal corpse, behemoth, cryptopsy, inflames, sepultura, type o negative and a couple of others i dont remember. Which to me is quite surprising which generally is alot of metalcore (but they always play A7x's bat country, **** i hate that song! :@)

Also on Channel [v] (Australian music video channel) they have this new japanese game show on it called mXc, i found that pretty funny.
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
An american cable company. It might be for canada to or something though.

BTW MXC pwnz lol. I use to watch it a lot but it kinda got old. Still hilarious though.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Jakeylee111
Is it on everyday? What time?

I don't know whether its on every day, but it usually starts at about midnight or 1 in the morning, can't remember. I think it might be on weekends, the normal 120 minutes is usually on during the week - from what I remember.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by GuitarSacrifice
Also on Channel [v] (Australian music video channel) they have this new japanese game show on it called mXc, i found that pretty funny.

Man, ya'll got pwned. We've had that in the states for years now.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
its pretty funny show spynal, but at first i ignored it due to its name lol
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
Quote by andrewbiles
I don't know whether its on every day, but it usually starts at about midnight or 1 in the morning, can't remember. I think it might be on weekends, the normal 120 minutes is usually on during the week - from what I remember.

Shame they don't do it at a easier time.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by somepunkkid
Its on demand... its not a channel, you can choose what you watch

ya its cool, i have like some behemoth, dragonforce, children of bodom, and GWAR videos free. i could listen to better metal, but thats still pretty damn good for tv
yea comcast rules, its not available here I have Blue Ridge which has a couple of videos on demand that are decent but nothing like comcast
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god