ok well ive had an odd bit of confidence to unconfidence to confidence this weak, got owned by a buddy cuz i only knew rythems and he played a lot of leads and i thought i was a sucky guitarist cuz i wasnt as good as him (even tho he has been playing a year and a half longer than me) so ive been learning leads and fast songs...well i can play the betcha cant play this songs from Guitar World and i can usualy get them up to speed in less than half an hour, so wisdom from u people out there, are those songs very hard? or do they just make them sound that way and im getting false confidence
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
well, those solos are meant to sound a lot harder than they are (hammering, pull-offs, bends) but i would still feel very confident(if your playing them right). They definetely arent easy.
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
Of course they are meant to sound harder than what they actually are.. I.e Using effects such with Distortion and WaH Pedals and overall effects. But they aren't "easy" either.. Just like anything it takes practice to get it right
Don't Sacrifice a Tree for the whole forest

Quote by jsxxx
just stroke up and down and experiment...find what feels right.