when i started playing guitar i started on my dads antique original chet atkins nashville 68 gretsch hollowbody guitar. i was wondering how much is taht baby worth. its not in mint condition buts its alright
Quote by eyeownyu
when i started playing guitar i started on my dads antique original chet atkins nashville 68 gretsch hollowbody guitar. i was wondering how much is taht baby worth. its not in mint condition buts its alright

Who cares how much it is worth? You have a beautiful guitar in your hands, yes its filled with cash value, but more so sentimental value....
^Yeah, sentimental value is important, but I don't think that this person needs anyone to tell him that over the internet. I think that he/she'd like a rough dollar figure from someone who knows what they're talking about. It's a natural thing to wonder.

I can't help you on this one, but, just out of curiosity, what colour is it?
Quote by jmt
^Yeah, sentimental value is important, but I don't think that this person needs anyone to tell him that over the internet. I think that he/she'd like a rough dollar figure from someone who knows what they're talking about. It's a natural thing to wonder.

I can't help you on this one, but, just out of curiosity, what colour is it?

Tr00f D4T, Yeah, could we get any pics? sounds nice as pie.
Quote by SG thrasher
He might not want to sell it, just wants to know its value, dick.

Go back to your old forum, to get banned again.

hahahahahaha harsh words behind a computer! But for the record, I wasn't trying to be a dick to the lad, just telling him my thoughts...
^I think you're overreacting a bit...

And threadstarter, go to Harmony Central forums and ask there, they're generally more knowledgeable about this kind of stuff.

And....pics!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30