I just got back from the best concert I have ever been to....CSNY Freedom of Speech '06.
It was the best concert I have ever seen, Neil Young (main reason I went) was just as good as he was back in the days of Weld. He hasnt lost any of his edge.
I was a few sections back but still the concert wasnt as loud as I expected it would be, they kind of bridaled Neil's Guitar work, but he still cut the air when he played his stuff from Living With War, and my fav. Neil song Rockin' in the Free World.
I will elaborate more when I get some sleep, and collect my thoughts.
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
I had tickets for the Winnipeg show on Saturday third row floor but I was at music camp and missed it. Not a huge fan though, just would've liked to see him live.
I'm going to see them August 31st. I'm glad to hear they were good because I've heard they aren't very good live.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
Quote by Sherman901
I'm going to see them August 31st. I'm glad to hear they were good because I've heard they aren't very good live.

My mom is a big fan and she didn't enjoy the show at all.
I wouldve preferred it to be Neil and Crazy Horse, but I heard it was going to be his last tour so it had added urgency to get tickets
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Quote by wilty00
I was at music camp and missed it.

This one time,at music camp with the headstock of my guitar......

I'm sure the show was awesome,I would have liked to go see them,but my schedule constrained me.
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.
Quote by TimiHendrex33
This one time,at music camp with the headstock of my guitar......

I'm sure the show was awesome,I would have liked to go see them,but my schedule constrained me.

You didn't finish the story