I'm Looking for a fairly cheap acoustic package that comes with the essentials (tuner, gig bag and all) For around $150. I Am solely a electric player, love metal. But i feel like this would help me improve overall, Plus i want something to bring around instead of wires and all that.

Just want the best for the price, nothing over the top. Sooooo What you think?
My Gear:

2006 Ibanez RG321MH (Swineshead Custom A.M.P. neck & Warthog bridge)
Roland Cube 30
Digitech RP-50
Koss Headphones

Swineshead Runaway Neck
1984 Peavey Mystic
Crate GX15 (overdrive channel is blown)
i'm not sure about the prices, but you could check out some fender acoustics from DG series. i have the DG-5 which is the cheapest model and it's pretty much ok. holds tune very well and nice sounding (especially for the price). it was my first guitar, i recently bough an electric...
i was thinking an ibanez or epiphone...i heard fenders arent too good
My Gear:

Roland Cube 30
Digitech RP-50
Koss Headphones

Swineshead Runaway Neck
1984 Peavey Mystic
Fender guitars get a bad press on these pages. Justifiably imo.

I doubt a cheap acoustic package would help your playing in any way. They're usually the cheapest nastiest guitars around bundled up to make the sale. That said there are some reasonable 'cheap' guitars out there.

Have you considered used or second hand? You might get more value for money that way.
I got my Ibanez Jam Pack guitar for around $120 at Sam Ash several months ago. It gives off a decent sound, especially with my newly purchased Cleartone EMP strings.

The jam pack comes with the guitar, tuner, gig bag, several picks, strap, a bridge, and I'm not too sure if there's anything else that came with it.

I find the guitar to my liking, and a few friends who've heard the guitar think it's one of those expensive $928329382938 guitars. (:
Daffodils for Delilah.
Acoustic EP.
Quote by xkorean
I got my Ibanez Jam Pack guitar for around $120 at Sam Ash several months ago. It gives off a decent sound, especially with my newly purchased Cleartone EMP strings.

The jam pack comes with the guitar, tuner, gig bag, several picks, strap, a bridge, and I'm not too sure if there's anything else that came with it.

I find the guitar to my liking, and a few friends who've heard the guitar think it's one of those expensive $928329382938 guitars. (:

lol.... chess players eh?
haha, well im not really looking for a great sound or anything. Just something i can carry around with me wherever, Mostly work, so i have something to do on my break. I hate those dang pitch pipes as well so i want one that comes with an actual tuner. The ibanez or epi seems good enough for what i want. I already have my elec which i love, now i just want something portable
My Gear:

Roland Cube 30
Digitech RP-50
Koss Headphones

Swineshead Runaway Neck
1984 Peavey Mystic