Although a very serious title, this is really pop-punky. Don't be deterred from listening; I'm not a mainstream listener and I still wrote it, so I think it's better than just the generic pop-punk you hear all the time. With that being said, it is written as a more radio-friendly kind of song than most of my others.

Thanks for listening, crit for crit!
Attachments:
LDAEM.zip
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
some of teh chords seem weird or really hard to play, but i liked where teh riffs were going, and i also didnt like the intro solo but the rest were really good
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Really? haha the intro solo was my 3rd fav. but thanks for the comments. Yea and some of those chords would be tough but you can fudge them a little. plus like the 55573 chords, the last 2 notes are the same, so I just wrote both so it would emphasize them in ptb. anyway, Thanks for the comments!
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Haha So much for crit for crit on everyone else's... you little liars you
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
I really loved the lead parts but some of the rhythm got a tad annoying and at some points, there'd be too much going on for your average radio friendly music listener to pick up. The piano section was enjoyable and the ending was just superb and fitted in well with everything.

Overall, I give this a 9/10

The good parts made up for the parts I didn't like.

Put me in a nice cheery mood too.

=]
"A guitar is just like a hard teddy, isn't it?" - DAAAAAAAN BAKER
thanks alot! Yea it cheers me up too.
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
i liked it, the leads were a little quiet, but they fit really well, as did the whole song, i didnt like the ending, but other than that, good song, crit any of mine if you get a chance, thanks!
Here it is as an MIDI, Chris.

And Schec, I think I critted one of yours, but it was too short. It was kind of metal-like... Finish it and I'll crit it again
Attachments:
LDAEM.zip
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Thanks for the midi, now I can listen lol.

First off, I loved all of the leads, very well done. It didn't sound generic at all, also a plus, for it being "pop-punk". Nice piano part too, and the outro was very nice, with everything going at the end. Nothing wrong, or anything I didn't like, though I wish there could've been drums added.

Overall, this was great. Didn't expect it to be this good. Nice work.

Feel free to crit any of mine if you'd like.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Wow thanks for the kind words chris... I think I did one of yours but I'll try and check more out, naturally, since I love music.
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
i dunno...i think I'd be the only one here not to say it was good. The chord prog was not good and was'nt nice-sounding. The outro was'nt that great too.

BUT, the lead guitar was the thing that kept me listening to the whole thing although that too started to wear me out.

My advice: listn to the radio to see what kind of songs are there on it or otherwise don't call it radio call it alternative or metal and then hear the metalheads opinion.
Fair enough. Yea, it's not necessarily supposed to be a radio song, It's just more towards that extreme than the other, more metal/alternative stuff that I've written because it has a much more pop punky powerchordy feel to me than other stuff. Sad that you didn't like it, but negative feedback is good too. thanks for listening.
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
I loved the lead parts through the song but some of the riffs were kinda boring but that's just my opinion. However the riff right after the piano part was AWESOME, I liked that part a lot, haha. Thanks for the crit on mine.
^ hey no problem. Yea I like that particular riff alot too, probably my favorite in the song oor tied for fav with the chorus lead. Thanks for your input!
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
I really dont like this. Mostly.
The chords used and the chord progression/rhythm all sound bad to me.
I guess it's just the rhythm, because I like a lot of the melody/lead stuff.
Some of the piano sounded out of key. Bar 41.
I like the part after the piano.
The chords and lead both sound good.
Yea. So. I dont like much, until after the little piano part.

Crit my new WIP?
Link in the signature.
Spiral Out