I know little about guitars and amps, but I need an amp that is around 200-300 bucks that is a pretty good amp. I have this Fender one that is about 1 foot across and 1 foot up and down that isn't that good. I think my amp is mainly for clean guitar music, but I like the distorted ones better.
wow it sounds like u know nothing. i say buy a roland cube 30 and u wont go wrong its got tons of different effects so you could get any sound u want from a heavy metal to like an alien saucer sound.
well i'm sure that after my post there will be many saying that Line 6 amps suck.
i would suggest buying a Line 6 Spider II 75W or even 112W.In my humble opinion this amp kicks ass.I don't know much about amps but I really like it.From the leds flashing when u turn it on to the nice harmonics it creates.i own a Line 6 spider II 30W and when i saw my friends 75 W i was amazed.I playd a heavy riff with some pinch harmonics with it and it sounded completely different.It may be a bit more expensive but i think it deserves it.
My advice:before buying anything try to learn everything about it and if possible do a "test drive" at the guitar shop.You're not buying chocolates,we're talking about much money here.
I told u what amp i really like,and i think it suits all kinds of music but it's your choice
Quote by Sam The Ripper
well i'm sure that after my post there will be many saying that Line 6 amps suck.
i would suggest buying a Line 6 Spider II 75W or even 112W.In my humble opinion this amp kicks ass.I don't know much about amps but I really like it.From the leds flashing when u turn it on to the nice harmonics it creates.i own a Line 6 spider II 30W and when i saw my friends 75 W i was amazed.I playd a heavy riff with some pinch harmonics with it and it sounded completely different.It may be a bit more expensive but i think it deserves it.
My advice:before buying anything try to learn everything about it and if possible do a "test drive" at the guitar shop.You're not buying chocolates,we're talking about much money here.
I told u what amp i really like,and i think it suits all kinds of music but it's your choice

I absolutely agree, there are good tones in line6 amps if your willing to spend time to find it. I love my spider1.
AS of now, i would agree, the line 6 would be a nice next step up amp, the prices are nice, great practice amp. BUT, in the future, you will want a better amp. It sounded awesome to me when i got it, i had no clue about amps. Now i've had the amp for about a year and a half, with around 2 years of playing down my belt, and i am definately going to upgrade amps, when i have the money.