Hi i want to rip out a tone knob and replace it with a volume one so i have two volume knobs so i can do some RATM stuff (KICK ASS BAND!!) so how would i go on about doing this?
my guitar is an american stratocaster
Wire your two tone knobs to one, remove the non-used tone knob, use the empty slot in your pickguard to install a Killswitch. I did it to my Strat, it rocks
Gibson Les Paul Studio
London City Comet MK1
London City Spitfire II (Modded)
Squire Tele Custom (Modded)

Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Line 6 Echo Park Delay
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
Dunlop Crybaby Classic