hey am wantin a great a7x sound for our band heres the deal.

im lead guitarist and have a schecter blackhawk.

im needing advice on the amp and pedal i would need to get tht synyster gates noise from.
You will need alot of money their tone is Expenxive. Whats your budget
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
you need:
- Bogner Amps
- Line 6 Uber Metal
- Boss NS-2 Compressor
- a decent Schecter (C1 preferably) w/SD Invaders (Neck + Bridge)
- Original Floyd Rose Trem'
[Member of the Ibanez S Players Club.] Pm striketalonx to join

Ibanez SA1260
Ibanez RGA8 w/DiMarzio PAF8s
Ibanez JS1200CA
Ibanez S470IB w/DiMarzio Tonezone (Bridge)
Laney LC50 Mark II
Boss ME-70
you don't wnat other peoples sound
nobody will find your band interesting
since you'll sound teh same as another band
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Quote by Tezza_Larks
you don't wnat other peoples sound
nobody will find your band interesting
since you'll sound teh same as another band

yes people will find your band interesting and chicks will flash you there tits
Quote by im_atheist
you need:
- Bogner Amps
- Line 6 Uber Metal
- Boss NS-2 Compressor

Umm close but no cigar.

Amp - Bogner Uberschall w/ Bogner uberkab
Guitar - Schecter made of mahogany neck thru with duncan invaders and OFR
Effects - Visual SOund H20, Boss Compressor, Boss SUper Overdrive, Boss Phaser, Digitech Whammy, and a Dunlop Crybaby from hell.

and you will get his tone pretty good. But that will not make you sound like him. You will still need to know his settings how he likes to play his ability. you gotta think he uses custom guitars so they are top quality materials hence will sound better
^^^Syn uses a Revolution for backup, but his main amp is a Bogner Uberschall.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by im_atheist
you need:
- Bogner Amps
- Line 6 Uber Metal
- Boss NS-2 Compressor

All you really need is a bogner uberschall. The NS2 isn't really going to change the sound much- unless you count the tone sucking as improving the tone (a decimator is better IMO, anyway), and there's no way in hell synyster gates is using an uber metal if he has a bogner. Unless he's an idiot.

And invaders suck big time. They're absolutely terrible.

Any type of high gain bridge pickup would do. And a lower powered neck pickup.

Again, any decent floyd rose copy (Schaller, Gotoh, Ibanez Edge, Lo-pro Edge, Edge pro, ZR, or an original Floyd Rose) will do- though you COULD argue that an OFR might sound very slightly different due to what material the baseplate is made of. But if you get everything else right, the trem's affect on the tone will bve negligible.

You do NOT need a schecter to sound like A7x. As far as I know, his guitar is mahogany body, mahogany set neck, so any guitar with those rough specs will do it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Definately a C-1. You might also need Emg's. I play my C-1 Hellraiser through a Fender Frontaman 15G and it's pretty close.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
no its nowheres near close you just think it is. there is no way EMGs through a solid state little practice amp could sound like a 3000 boutique amp
im a gear *****... and i know what they use... Syn uses a Schecter C1 Pro... its a MUY expensive guitar... and A7X is endorsed by Krank now... not denying that they use Bogner... but they are... ...also at one time... Syn used a Schecter Hellraiser Avenger... tis a badazz shape if i do say so myself...
Quote by die_kenny_die
ok, don't you NEED an erection before penetration?? lol. anyways, condoms do occasionally break, and you CAN get her pregnant but you probably didn't. but make her go get the morning after pill. or fall down stairs. or something.