I'm interrested if I could buy a golden metallic single coil cover anywhere?
I saw one somewhere on internet but it wasn't for sale, so I wonder if I could buy one somewhere?

Thanks in advance
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Generally you don't get metal covers for singles because it causes them to be REALLY muddy.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
sorry about the spam but... Power Freak, if I may ask , why did you sticky that "More gain out of my Marshall"? It just doesnt seem like a thread for a sticky...
Last edited by call1800ksmyazz at Jul 16, 2006,
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
sorry about the spam but... Power Freak, if I may ask , why did you sticky that "More gain out of my Marshall"? It just doesnt seem like a thread for a sticky...

I didn't even know it was stickied? It certainly wasn't me who stickied it...

Anyways, I agree I'll unstickify it.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Quote by power freak
I didn't even know it was stickied? It certainly wasn't me who stickied it...

Anyways, I agree I'll unstickify it.

Ok cool. I have nothing against the post, its just not a sticky post.
well is it possible just to get white plastic single coil cover and paint it with some über shiny gold paint so it would look metallic?

yeah, I meant spray painting of course, sorry
but could someone point me out some good golden spray paints or just some companies and I can check 'em out

you could get some gold leaf and put it on a plastic cover, then follow it up with a ton of clear and presto! gold pickup covers for single coils. but you problably dont know how to do gold leaf so it'll have to be done by an auto (or motorcycle) paint shop.