ok i have to be able to play someone elses composed song for my music at school it has to be a challenging piece to play but not to complex that i cant nail every note.

it doesnt matter what genre of music it is but i have to be playing lead guitar.

Anyone know any good songs or bands??
some satch? ...always with me always with you and crying might be good... maybe a bit too easy though
It's hard to make a recommendation when we don't know what you're capable of playing
i wouldnt say im a amzing or bad i can play rythm like under the bridge or the master of puppets rythm and lead like stairway to heaven
Quote by 182bitterstarts
some satch? ...always with me always with you and crying might be good... maybe a bit too easy though

I think hes right. Some satch would be good. You could do surfing with the alien and omit the solo...Alwaus with me is a great one, and i think midnight would be cool too. Thats just my suggestion though good luck man
i cant sweep pick or play to fast but reasonable i guess so just a satch song with like easy lead in would be good
nothing else matters??
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
o yeah forgot it cant be too long my friend played sanitarium by metallica to are teacher to see what he would say and he said it was too long and its a 6 min 25 second long song.

but does anyone know a good metallica song thats like 4-5min long thats good and not to hard or easy that would be perfect
o yeah forgot it cant be too long my friend played sanitarium by metallica to are teacher to see what he would say and he said it was too long and its a 6 min 25 second long song.

but does anyone know a good metallica song thats like 4-5min long thats good and not to hard or easy that would be perfect

didnt you just read my post man? nothing else matters is perfect........just dont play the 3 verses, play like 2,

Quote by tamargoguitar
didnt you just read my post man? nothing else matters is perfect........just dont play the 3 verses, play like 2,

i guess i could do that but i need to play it to a backing track.... sooooo thats kinda harder its annoying cus i could play so many songs if i was alowed 7 min i would play stairway to heaven.
Play the solo to Another Brick wall or the ending solo for Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. They are fairly easy and sound good
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin

Pm me and I'll give you a link to God's forum! It still needs mods

62% of teens smoke pot, put this in your profile if you like lesbians

Quote by IriShDroPkick
Play the solo to Another Brick wall or the ending solo for Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd. They are fairly easy and sound good

i cant just play a solo i need a whole song with a lead solo in
i cant just play a solo i need a whole song with a lead solo in

how about the 2 first solos in sanitarium?

Limelight by Rush

somewhat simple, but cool sounding.

EDIT: or Fly by Night, also by Rush. A very easy lead, with a great solo.
Maybe One Big Rush by Satch (listen to live version)? Again, Verse and Chorus are easy peasy but sound awesome. The solos has a few hard phrases though...or maybe like Starry Night for a different route, not very hard at all...maybe even Ten Words. I don't know.

But yeah, lots of songs to choose from...