Off the bat, you should add drums. This is painfully boring to listen to without them, specially so because there is no lead of any sort, nothing to catch your attention... Use your bass, never underestimate the power of a well used bass line, specially in punk songs. Explore your choices. As far as the actual guitar riffs I thought they were all more or less "common" progressions, but then again - it's punk. Try to explore some different chord usage to add some color to it all... this piece of art just seems plain old black and white to me... it bores me as it is. Give it some life DR! ...the potencial is there.
I agree...Extremely boring, you need drums and it's not that great of a riff(s) It starts out okay but then it does the same thing over. I thought my computer froze.
Sounds early Green Dayish. As the others have said it does need drums.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
the bass clashes reallyy bad... and it sounds liek its playin sumthing totally different. unless ur a bassist or really know what ur id just stick to the guitar, soem of the riffs were really good but it seems liek it was put together in a random order, id suggest organizing it a little better
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.