Basically I need a cheap acoustic guitar for a trip to colorado that is on the smallish side.

Therefore, http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rogue-Starter-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=519266 seemed like quite a bargain, and the reviews weren't horrendous. Am I missing something? Will this like fall apart on me? Or is it worth the 15 bucks?
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
seems like a pretty good travel guitar, just remember that its a nylon string, which can't play alot of styles of music.
Dickless.
I frankly don't care if it is kid guitar size. I want something little and I don't play much guitar anyway.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
Quote by MetalMilitia212
seems like a pretty good travel guitar, just remember that its a nylon string, which can't play alot of styles of music.

What? That's not a nylon string guitar... that is definitely a steel string.
My God, it's full of stars!
even if it was nylon you can manage, i quite enjoy the sound of nylon sometimes when chilling its a nice difference
blimey thats cheap...and it normally retails for $50 so it can't be all that bad.
I'd say go ahead and buy it.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

holy crap, 15 dollars. buy it.
Catcher In The Rye Is One Of The Best Books Ever Club

member #1 of the jim belushi club
holy cow thats a good price, hmm i live in the uk wonder if i can find something as cheap as that over here, ill let you all know if i do!
I Come With A Message From Jebus
Quote by Yertle
Will this like fall apart on me? Or is it worth the 15 bucks?

yes. yes.
lmao it will cost more in shipping than for the guitar. i want one!!!
i just got it in the mail today...it looks alot better than i expected, obviously, the sound isnt all that great, but i still have the original strings on it, once i put some new ones on the sound will hopefully improve, its pretty fun to play because of the small size, surprisingly enough, it does have a truss rod, the tuners might as well be toilet paper rolls though, but hey, it only cost me 15 bucks!

EDIT: haha, the strings squeak when you rub them
Last edited by brandonian at Jul 20, 2006,
Quote by Yertle
I frankly don't care if it is kid guitar size. I want something little and I don't play much guitar anyway.

Then why the hell you on a guitar forum?
Desperate Times, Desperate Measures.