Ok, this is my cover of one of my favorite Maiden songs. I did the solo in one take, and just kind of improvised, so its not the best, although it is one of my better improvisations. I also posted this in the Maiden contest. Let me know what you guys think.

patocaster.dmusic.com
work on the acoustic part, but other than that it was awsome
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Parts of it were off timing and u missed a few notes but other than that it was good and the solos werent bad but thats the best u can do cause there isnt a tab out there that is even close to right. my band learned it and we had to improvise on the solos to but we were covering a live version and they play the solos different almost every time. nice job though
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
the acoustic part is a bit ruff - but not so much when you get more into it. i would say add some bass, cause the distorted part sounds a bit thin without it - but they're played well. it gets a little bit repetitive - remember that there are no vocals! you need to make it interesting as an intrumental. nice pinched harmonic - i appreciated that. the timing on the solo is a bit off - i would work on getting that down. sounds great though.

if you can, please sneak a peak at my originals: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395371
This is def one of my fav Maiden songs.... good job brother
My Gear:
- Schecter S-1 Diamond Series w/ Duncan pickups
- Marshall JCM 900 Half-Stack
- Crybaby 535 Wah-Wah
- BOSS MT-2

Recording: SM58, SM57, M-Audio "AudioBuddy"
"You've Got to Belong To It"