Wutsup. Lost my other membership to the board and have put off getting a new acount for some months now. BUt I am in dire need of your help. A budie of mine was on tour in Germany when he heard and saw an amp that made him drool. He was in shuch a shock, he couldnt remember what brand the amp was. He asked me if I knew, being the amp genious I am (sarcasm) and I have absolutly no clue. Listed below is the discription he gave me. Any clues would be helpful. Peace

Amp X:
1. Tube head
2. Black tolex sides/top/bottom Shinny Blue steel front plate
3. He's pretty sure it had three channals and chrome circleular knobs
4. Crushing metal amp
5. He thinks nevermore was playing through it
Sounds alot like the Cavin V3. But it has a silver steel plate and I dont know if nevermore uses them...
krank maybe?
....../ `---____________|] ~~~bang!
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_____.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
To mark
Blue Voodoo has no front plate lest of all blue

To Erock
Yea, When he first said it I thought ENGL/Framous/Splawn but that blue plate thing is killing me.
Last edited by Shredding Metal at Jul 16, 2006,
Could have been a Recto?? Sometimes the front metal plate looks really blue due to the flash of camera...plus newer Dual and Triple have 3 channels, chrome knobs, theyre crushing metal amps, and a lot of bands play live with them...
only thing that has blue lights in it that I'm aware of is the engl invader (unlikely as it's not out yet) or the el34-loaded engl se. www.engl-amps.com

Or highes and kettner triamp/duotone/puretone- of those three, only the triamp would be metal (i've tried the duotone, it's more hard rock, and the puretone is a vintage amp). www.hughes-and-kettner.com
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ i think its hughes and kettner as well... i think ive seen one that matches the description... i dont remember which one it is though...
Quote by die_kenny_die
ok, don't you NEED an erection before penetration?? lol. anyways, condoms do occasionally break, and you CAN get her pregnant but you probably didn't. but make her go get the morning after pill. or fall down stairs. or something.
Thanks for the help. I don?t think it?s the tri-amp. He said a blue steel plate, not a blue light. Blinded may be on the right track with the recto. One more thing, he said it had white LEDs. Mod. anyone?

I'm out of ideas
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
aye, if it's on the plate, then blind may be right- it could just be an amp with a metal plate which had blue lights reflecting off it or something. Problem with that is, there are loads of amps like that...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?